Wednesday, May 17, 2006

 

travelling the Serpentine Road


I'm having a ball on this amazing journey led by L'enchanteur. I write each day and can feel my skills, long forgotten, coming back as my fingers warm with each tap of the keyboard. I've met such lovely people already.

My cards are getting better too. I've got two definate buyers and hope to have another one by the end of the week. I'm making and selling in ten card lots. A bit of pocket money.

There was also talk of me running a few workshops. That would be so much fun. I think that journal art and altered books are such a great canvas for anyone to make and use.

My ATC's have slowed down a bit. I have a couple that I have to make and send before the end of the month - I'll make a promise to myself to do one a day.

smb

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?