Friday, May 19, 2006

 

more cards



Another card and the beautiful autumn colour.

I've had a day of wandering today. Normally these kind of days would really irritate me but I've learnt to look at them through different eyes. I use them now as inspiration. As I drove, recklessly ignoring the very low level of petrol that had to last me at least until Monday, I stopped and gathered some fallen leaves. The trees have been in such stunning colour for weeks now and I've been meaning to stop and take some photos. I didn't have my camera with me today so I will try and turn the leaves into a new piece of art.

Comments:
he he he I found you, you goddess you. Too excited to check out the whole thing so mayhaps I should do that right nowxx m
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?